Friday, May 11, 2012

Cash Back Credit Card


I have always been a fan of Credit Cards with Rewards program.  I have carried a Discover Card for the last 5 Years or so.  I like it for the following reasons…
  • Earn Cash Back or Gift Cards to popular retailers.
  • The Website is SUPER easy to use.
  • Online payments and statements. Once I opted out, I never received any bills, offers, other junk mail from them.
  • Breakdown of Purchases. Discover puts all of my purchases into categories so I can see where I spent my money for the past month.
The only drawback is some places will not accept Discover, with the list getting smaller all the time.  The reason is Discover charges business more to process the payment, which is good for you.  They then pass the savings to you and not the business.  I also have a MasterCard, which I only use as a back up.
To give an example, I make all of my purchases with a Discover Card and get about $40 back each month.  That’s almost $500 in free money each year! And if I pay off the balance each month, I have nothing to lose.

1 comment:

  1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
    Phone No: +919873186890.

    ReplyDelete